I received my Certification for TESOL in 2009, TEFL in 2010 and been teaching English as a Second Language since 2009 both in classroom and online. My lessons are conducted as one-on-one, online or in person, for the student receives the best attention in perfecting his/her understanding of the language.
Subject topics are student generated, they who want to express themselves the best way possible.
My teaching methods include gestures, natural approach and referenced Every day Life with Every Day activities.
During Free Talk, corrections are made respectively with assistance in pronunciation and provided examples how the sentence is used in another situations.
I successfully taught in China for 2 years, then as an English Native Speaker Volunteer for the Ministry of Education and Science in the Republic of Georgia from 2012-13, and as a freelance ESL Tutor, 2013-14, where I was assigned to a major US corporation in Costa Rica and taught Business English vocabulary, terminology, verbal phrases and idioms to appointed key personnel.
I continued my online teaching during my in classroom teachings, which currently, I have established a student base from Japan, China and Germany.
Once settled in country, I will post travel expenses and meet with students one-on-one.
2010: TEFL Certification Dalian, China
Aston English Language School
2009: TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification Tampa Bay, USA
1993 - 1996: Bachelor of Humanities Marylhurst, USA
Major: Humanities ~ Minor: Writing
1983 - 1989: Associates of Liberal Arts Heidelberg, Germany
University of Maryland
2010 – Present: Freelance Online TESOL~TEFL Teacher Worldwide
⁃ Conduct Skype dialogue practices / PowerPoint lessons with a diversity of students from Asia and Europe.
• Motivate students actively in their progress
• Praised their progress and performance verbally.
2013– 2014 Rosetta Stone Online Studio Coach Florida
⁃ Teaching online classes part time, utilizing their unique instruction and methods on a fast-paced environment
2012 – 2013: On-site Native English Teacher Costa Rica
• Visiting major corporate businesses and teaching selected professionals Business English, Business Idioms and Basic Grammar points involving Speaking, Listening and Writing.
2010 – 2011: ESL Teacher, Aston English Language School Dalian, China
• Taught the School’s Chinese administrative staff office English, office vocabulary; Conversational English on how to recognize colloquial conversation / verbal phrases.
• Conducted dialogue scenario situations in making the staff feel comfortable and confident when speaking with English teachers.
2009 - 2010: English Speaking Teacher, Guangya School Dujiangyan, China
• Created interactive verbal games in which students participated and put into speaking practice in generating basic sentences with correct grammar usage and verb tenses.
• Incorporated art and video clips for English word association, drawing and written combination, and then have students speak in sentences.
2009: IELTS Summer Instructor, Jinan IELT Training School Jinan, China
• Introduced usage of American icon, films and music, students’ choice, to increase their creative thinking ability and expand vocabulary.
• Taught idiomatic and verbal phrases coupled with tone of emphasis, body gestures and non-verbal communication toward understanding Colloquial English.
1983 - 1989: Sergeant / SGT / E5, US Army Ansbach, Germany
• Improve the quality of the job by keeping the squad functioning at an optimum level. Duties depended on individual initiative by improving the work environment and motivating soldiers.
2011 - 2012: English Speaking Teacher, Teach and Learn with Georgia Batumi, Georgia
• Teaching English the general rules of basic grammar, verb tenses, pronunciation and proper sentence structure.
Noch mehr Angebote für Englischunterricht in Deiner Nähe? Entdecke hier eine Auswahl an Anzeigen von Lehrern, die Dich ebenfalls interessieren könnten. Auf Superprof findest Du ebenso weitere Angebote für Unterricht in Englisch - mündlicher ausdruck, die für Dich in Frage kommen könnten. Finde den/die ideale/n Lehrer/in für Dich, ob für Unterricht in Englisch - wortschatz oder weitere spannende Themengebiete! Unterricht in Englisch - hörverständnis zu nehmen war noch nie so einfach: Du wirst es lieben, Neues zu lernen.
|Bei ihr zu Hause||Bei Dir zu Hause||Online per Webcam|
|1 Einheit||Nicht verfügbar||Nicht verfügbar||15 €|