I will teach mostly via skype. I will be available most likely 5 days a week. Timings are flexible according to students requirement. My way of teaching simple and based on hard work. My thinking is to give best of my knowledge and try again and again if someone is struggling with something. Because I believe repeated drills can open your mind as you start thinking clearly about a particular problem.
It is been 3 years I have been teaching. I taught students both in person as well as on skype. Roughly more then 10 students. Results were satisfactory and exceptional in most of the cases. Most of my students were able to achieve more then 85% marks.
Yes fee can vary and will be discussed during our talk.
Muhammad Usman Khan
Prof.Holtz.str A1W12, 09648 Mittweida
Voice: +(versteckte Information)
Email: (versteckte Information)
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
MS Applied Mathematics for Network and Data Sciences (4th Semester)
Hochschule Mittweida, Germany (2015 - Present)
Faculty Applied Computer Sciences & Biosciences
Major Courses: Computational Intelligence I,II, Network Algorithms, Public Key Cryptography and Digital Signatures, Advanced Topics in Modern Cryptography, Reliability of Communication Networks, Simulations and Visualization, Computer Graphics and Computer Animation , Automata Theory, Programing Project I, Mathematical Seminar I,II.
BSC Mechatronics and Control Engineering
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan (2010-2014)
Senior Year Project:
Hand Gesture Recognition (converting American Sign Language into alphabets, numbers and words using
Machine vision and image processing techniques).
Python, SQL (MS SQL, Oracle), TFS and JIRA (Bug logging tools), R (Rstudio), Visual Studio, Matrix Laboratory (R2011b) , NetLogo (5.3.1), Microsoft Office.
Analyst Software Engineer, TRG (The Resource Group) Lahore, Pakistan
(August 2014-August 2015)
• Performing GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Data Testing, Load Testing and Performance Testing with Defect logging and tracking in TFS.
• Establish Realistic Tasks and activities for Projects. Understanding the Specifications Provided by the Client.
• Module Wise testing and then complete application testing as per the test scripts and requirements specification documents.
• Performing Testing Activities on QA and UAT plus post deployment QA on Production environment.
• Performing cross browsing testing of survey based application.
• Professional experience and extensive practice of SQL queries in MS SQL Server 2008.
• Implementing Breadth First Search to find the shortest part and return the distance, find the connected components, find whether a graph contains a cycle in Python.
• Finger Print Detection using MATLAB
• How to implement SQL in R studio using SQLDF package
• Programming model of segregation , spread of rumors and preferential attachment in NETLOGO
• Programming Wright Fisher Model and Ehrenfest Model in R
• Gave Seminar on NETLOGO programming and simulation
• Gave seminar on Cayley’s formula
• English (Fluent)
• German (Basic)
• Awarded merit scholarship in college.
• Awarded merit scholarship in University of Engineering And Technology, Lahore.
• Worked for International Office Hochschule Mittweida as a tutor for the upcoming new
.• Member Mechatronics Club UET 2010-2014
Noch mehr Angebote für Unterricht in Mathematik in Deiner Nähe? Entdecke hier eine Auswahl an Anzeigen von Lehrern, die Dich ebenfalls interessieren könnten. Auf Superprof findest Du ebenso weitere Angebote für Unterricht in Algebra, die für Dich in Frage kommen könnten. Finde den/die ideale/n Lehrer/in für Dich, ob für Unterricht in Statistik oder weitere spannende Themengebiete!
|Bei ihm zu Hause||Bei Dir zu Hause||Online per Webcam|
|1 Einheit||10 €||10 €||10 €|
|5 Einheiten||20 €||20 €||50 €|
|10 Einheiten||40 €||40 €||100 €|