I am going to teach java as being taught to me in the college starting with the basics and what does it do and then going deeper and deeper and we can also make a sample application to get a sense of what we are doing.
I have been working with Java for 3 years now, My latest project was an android project that i made on a mobile phone which tells the user about each application time usage, i have also made a yu-gi-og game along with its GUI.
Abdelrahman Mohamed Hassan Ruby
Address: Allmandring-8-B, Zimmer 9 Telephone: +2 (versteckte Information)
Stuttgart Mobile: +2 010 1100 7567
Germany Email: (versteckte Information)
Postal code: 70569 (versteckte Information)
Facebook link: (versteckte Information)
LinkedIn link: (versteckte Information)
I am a passionate -4th year- engineering student looking for a part-time job in Germany.
• Thanaweya Amma (Egyptian secondary certificate) |1999-2013| Golf language schools.
• Electronics Engineering Bachelor degree |2013-2017| German university in Cairo.
Skills & Abilities
Programming languages and technologies
• Matlab, C and C++, Java, VHDL (Xilinx ise), Proteus, Cadence virtuoso(IC design and layout), Pspice, HTML, Advanced design system (ads), Logisim, PCB design and Sublime text (web development).
• Microsoft office applications
Presentation skills, communication skills and team work
• I presented about gender differences and social media time waste.
• I did an academic presentation about Magnetic tunneling junction with my partner and presented in front of my faculty students (about 50 student).
• I worked in a team academically many times, in scientific projects and presentations regarding the electrical and electronics engineering and in presentations and debates about different aspects of life.
Projects – Most important ones.
• Self-learning car: A car that took a path using Bluetooth and repeated it using a PIC and C language.
• Piano: using a FPGA and VHDL coding with a PS/2 Keyboard as an input, PWM produced different tones when pressing different buttons.
• Smart light system: A room with three lamps and two sensors, if 3 people entered the room the first lamp will turn on, if 6 people entered the second will turn on, if 9 people entered the third lamp will turn on, we also did its PCB design.
• Solar cell charger: we built a circuit for charging a rechargeable battery using a solar panel.
• Yu-Gi-Oh game: A board game from scratch using JAVA programming language including its GUI.
• Temperate sensor: using a PIC, Output is read on 2 7-segments with warning if above certain temp.
• Mips processor: full implementation of MIPS processor using VHDL coding.
• Fluent Arabic
• Fluent English
• Fair German
• Basic French
Noch mehr Angebote für Unterricht in Programmierung in Deiner Nähe? Entdecke hier eine Auswahl an Anzeigen von Lehrern, die Dich ebenfalls interessieren könnten. Auf Superprof findest Du ebenso weitere Angebote für Unterricht in Java (Programmiersprache), die für Dich in Frage kommen könnten.
|Bei ihm zu Hause||Bei Dir zu Hause||Online per Webcam|
|1 Einheit||Nicht verfügbar||15 €||15 €|
|5 Einheiten||Nicht verfügbar||75 €||75 €|
|10 Einheiten||Nicht verfügbar||150 €||150 €|